3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the Batu Caves on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur the easy way, on this guided tour. There’s no need to navigate bus or train schedules when joining this handy tour, with hotel pick up and drop off. As well as visiting the impressive Hindu temple in a cave on a hill, your guide will take you to a Malaysian batik gallery and workshop, to learn about this traditional craft.
- Enjoy two highlights of Malaysian culture in one convenient trip
- Save yourself the hassle of hailing taxis or reading bus timetables
- Climb the 272 steps up to the temple, for exercise and good views
- Hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For pick up point out of Kuala Lumpur City Center will be additional cost according to distance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SK TRAVEL CAR HIRE M SDN BHD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Batu Cave & Royal Selangor Pewter and Batik Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Batu Cave & Royal Selangor Pewter and Batik Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Batu Cave & Royal Selangor Pewter and Batik Visit?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Batu Cave & Royal Selangor Pewter and Batik Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 58570P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaHistorical Tours - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)PutrajayaForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DThean Hou TempleSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Putrajaya Bridge Alive 3D Art GalleryChan See Shu Yuen TempleIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur City GalleryRumah Penghulu Abu SemanPetaling Street MarketKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTaman Negara National Park