Are you interested in?
Batu Caves Tours
210 Tours & Activities
599 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
English speaking Driver Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as there are stairs need to climb up.
- Please wear an appropriate wear that cover your shoulder during at the Batu Caves.
- Customers are encouraged to bring extra wear and mosquito repellent during at the Waterfall.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Batu Caves,Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour With Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur Convention CentrePetrosains the Discovery CentreCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DPutrajaya Bridge i-CityKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPetaling Street MarketSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Kuala Lumpur City GalleryRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Sri Mahamariamman TempleChan See Shu Yuen TempleKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Taman Negara National ParkPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Jalan Masjid India Night Market