Final Day : Departure Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
English Speaking Driver.
One-way Departure Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur City Hotel
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/14/2019 - 11/8/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return Details1: KLIA Departure Terminal, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia., Departures, KLIA Terminal, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Klia, Selangor, Malaysia
2: KLIA2 Departure Lane, KLIA2 Departure Ln, 43900, Selangor, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs, 50% surcharge will be apply. Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon departure
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Please note : please select tour start time at least 8 hours before your departure time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Final Day : Departure Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Final Day : Departure Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Final Day : Departure Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Final Day : Departure Transfer with Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P780
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataAirport & Hotel Transfers - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Aquaria KLCC King's Palace (Istana Negara)MinNatureRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur Railway StationNational MuseumCameron HighlandsPutrajaya Bridge Alive 3D Art GalleryTempler Park i-CityKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanThean Hou TempleBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkPutrajayaPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Sunway LagoonKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Jalan Masjid India Night Market