Departure & Return
MaTiC (Malaysia Tourism Centre) is situated at 109, Jalan Ampang 50450 Kuala Lumpur: Meeting point: Harriston Chocolate boutique (you can find plenty of seating area in front of outlet).our guide will reach you or any information need, please call our hotline)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- For pick up outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge of RM30 per person per way is required, to be paid directly to the driver in cash
- For join in tour, kindly be considerate to the rest of the tour members. Please arrive at your pick up point at least 15 minutes before your scheduled pick up time as the driver will depart on time.
- Travelers who are late for pick up will be considered as "no-show" For those who use public transport, MaTiC can be reached by bus, taxi, LRT (disembark at KLCC or Dang Wangi station) and monorail (disembark at Bukit Nanas Station).
- What to bring – Sport shoes or shoes with rubber soles are recommended when visiting. Also remember to pack plenty of mosquito repellent. Flash photography is strictly prohibited as this may interfere with the fireflies, who communicate by emitting lights from their abdomen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY iTours Asia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.