Are you interested in?
123 Tours & Activities
768 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1514 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (selected hotel only)
English Speaking Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees: Marina Putrajaya
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Putra Mosque opening hours: Saturday to Thursday 9am to 12.30pm, 2pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm, Friday 3pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm
- Marina Putrajaya Opening Hours: 7.30pm - 9.45pm
- Botanical Garden (Taman Botani): Opening Hours: 6.00am to 7.00pm
- Taman Wetlands opening hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Taman Wawasan opening hours: 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Prime Minister’s Office (Perdana Putra) opening hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P400
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkIllusion 3D Art MuseumAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Convention Centrei-CitySri Mahamariamman TempleThean Hou TempleNational MuseumKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)PutrajayaForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Templer Park Kuala Lumpur ChinatownRumah Penghulu Abu SemanAquaria KLCC King's Palace (Istana Negara)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D