3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Even if you’ve only got a few hours in Kuala Lumpur, this half-day sightseeing tour provides a stress-free overview of Malaysia’s capital city. A guide reveals insider information on the cosmopolitan metropolis of KL as you travel between top attractions, including the Petronas Twin Towers, Chinatown, and the National Mosque (Masjid Negara), in air-conditioned comfort. Plus, you can choose between a morning or afternoon start time to suit your schedule.
- See the best of Kuala Lumpur even on a time budget on this half-day tour
- A perfect orientation for first-time visitors
- Skip the hassle of public transport and avoid getting lost between attractions
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees ( national museum - RM5 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For pick up point out of Kuala Lumpur City Center will be additional cost according to distance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SK TRAVEL CAR HIRE M SDN BHD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day City Tour ( 4 hours )?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day City Tour ( 4 hours )?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day City Tour ( 4 hours )?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day City Tour ( 4 hours )?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 58570P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaHistorical Tours - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Templer Park Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Putrajaya Bridge Sri Mahamariamman TempleRumah Penghulu Abu SemanMinNatureIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur Railway StationCameron HighlandsCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)