Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Famous Landmarks
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See Kuala Lumpur highlights on a private tour that includes Istana Negara, Petronas Twin Towers, the National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, and much more. For travelers with limited time, or those who simply want to get their bearings in Kuala Lumpur’s bustling center, this private tour is a personalized introduction to local history, culture, and religion, covering top destinations in just half a day of exploring.
- Private guide ensures personalized service
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Morning departure time leaves you with an independent afternoon
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at centrally located Kuala Lumpur hotels
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 1 KM From KLCC)
English Speaking Driver.
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.- In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Free Hotel pick up & drop off only 1 KM within KLCC area.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge admission is not included, please purchase directly at their website if you plan to enter as their ticket is limited & selling fast.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Famous Landmarks?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Famous Landmarks?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Famous Landmarks?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Famous Landmarks?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Nice but 25USD per pax is too much for such service" See review
Product code: 38355P151
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaHistorical Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Illusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Taman Negara National ParkPutrajaya Bridge Petrosains the Discovery CentreBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkRumah Penghulu Abu SemanPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)National MuseumBukit BintangTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Central Market (Pasar Seni)i-CityJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)