Are you interested in?
Petronas Twin Towers (Petronas Towers) Tours
511 Tours & Activities
1365 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1514 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See Kuala Lumpur's biggest attractions on this half-day city tour that includes trips up the Petronas Twin Towers and Menara Kuala Lumpur (aka KL Tower) for sky-high views. Other sights you'll see include the National Museum and historical buildings like the Old Kuala Lumpur Railway Station. Includes admission fees, transportation and hotel pickup and drop-off, and a choice between a morning or afternoon departure.
- Kuala Lumpur city tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy stops for photos at King's Palace and Merdeka Square
- Visit the Skybridge and Observation Deck of the Petronas Twin Towers
- See Malaysian artifacts at the National Museum
- Check out Thean Hou Temple
- Head up to the observation deck of Menara Kuala Lumpur for more aerial views
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YTS Holidays Co. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge, KL Tower, and Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge, KL Tower, and Kuala Lumpur City Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "The Petronus Towers are very unique and tall and well worth the visit if you like heights and great views of the city." See review
Product code: 42771P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursPhotography ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaArchitecture Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangArchitecture Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandArchitecture Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Aquaria KLCC Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Bukit BintangMinNatureForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaSunway LagoonPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Alive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Petrosains the Discovery CentreCameron HighlandsThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur Convention CentreCape Rachado LighthouseJalan Masjid India Night Market