6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Watch a sparkling display of fireflies in Kuala Selangor on a private firefly tour from Kuala Lumpur that includes a firefly cruise and seafood dinner at a local restaurant. With private transport from Kuala Lumpur to Selangor, this tour is a personalized alternative to group excursions; ideal for families or a romantic evening out, it also features a sightseeing stop at the historic Bukit Melawati fort.
- Private Selangor firefly tour ensures individual service
- Shared firefly cruise explores a mangrove forest after dark
- Try local seafood with an included restaurant meal
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at downtown Kuala Lumpur hotels
Saved to wishlist!
A tour & transfer by air-conditioned vehicle with professional English-speaking driver cum guide
Joined boat tour to see the fireflies
Seafood dinner included at a local restaurant (food only)
All taxes and service fees included
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Both private and joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Petaling Jaya, Sepang, Putrajaya, Genting Highlands and any of Kuala Lumpur’s International airports are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers. A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off. Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment.
- Infants must sit on laps
- It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- We regretfully are not able to confirm and/or can be held responsible for the presence of fireflies during this evening tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Selangor’s Fireflies, Kampung and Seafood?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during Selangor’s Fireflies, Kampung and Seafood?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What is the maximum group size during Selangor’s Fireflies, Kampung and Seafood?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Selangor’s Fireflies, Kampung and Seafood.
See all safety measures taken by Selangor’s Fireflies, Kampung and Seafood.
Product code: 8084P582
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaWater Tours - Petaling JayaDay Cruises - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - PenangWater Tours - PenangDay Cruises - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandWater Tours - Sentosa IslandDay Cruises - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cameron HighlandsSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Templer Park Jalan Masjid India Night MarketSri Mahamariamman TemplePutrajayaAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownChan See Shu Yuen TempleCape Rachado LighthousePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationThean Hou TemplePutrajaya Bridge