Historical Melaka Day Tour (Private Tour)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up Zone: Hotel Located at Kuala Lumpur City Center.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Departure Time 9:00 AM
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historical Melaka Day Tour (Private Tour) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Historical Melaka Day Tour (Private Tour) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historical Melaka Day Tour (Private Tour) ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historical Melaka Day Tour (Private Tour) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 104095P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaHistorical Tours - MelakaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MelakaFull-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHistorical Tours - Tanah RataSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownKuala Lumpur City GalleryJalan Masjid India Night MarketCameron HighlandsCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationAquaria KLCC Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)i-CityThean Hou TempleIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPutrajayaAlive 3D Art GallerySri Mahamariamman TempleKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)National MuseumPetrosains the Discovery Centre