Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Day trip to Malacca from Kuala Lumpur
- Walk up St Paul's Hill and visit the ruins of St Paul's Church
- Get panoramic views of the Malacca Strait and Bandar Hilir
- Savor a typical Nyonya lunch in a local restaurant
- Stroll through antique row of Jonker Street and take in the bustling street market
- Learn the history of this important colonial port from your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
What To Expect
Begin with a visit to the Stadthuys, a historical landmark structure located in the heart of Malacca City in the Red Square. Then take in a panoramic view of Malacca City and the surrounding region from the top of St. Paul’s Hill, which features historic St. Paul’s Church, the oldest church building in Malaysia and Southeast Asia and part of the Malacca Museum Complex.
Enjoy a traditional Malaysian lunch at a local eatery, then follow the guide to Jonker Street, the center street of Chinatown. Once renowned for its antique shops, Jonker Street now features clothing and craft outlets as well as restaurants.
Finally, visit the A Famosa fortress, which is among the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Southeast Asia, and stop at Cheng Hoon Teng, a Chinese temple practicing the Three Doctrinal Systems of Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism.
The tour ends with a return trip to Kuala Lumpur.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff