3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The way to a city’s heart is through your stomach—and that’s especially true of Kuala Lumpur, a melting pot of Malay, Indian, and Chinese cultures and cuisines. Feast your way across the city with one of four different packages: an Indian buffet lunch or dinner with transfers, or a comprehensive food tour by car or public transport covering the Indian Brickfields neighbourhood and Chinatown.
- Feast your way through the history of Kuala Lumpur with other food fans
- Experience the sheer diversity of Kuala Lumpur’s Indian cuisines
- Learn about Kuala Lumpur’s food and culture from your guide
- Choose between four different tours to suit your budget and travel style
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking driver (For walking tour only tour guide included)
Transportation (LRT/monorail/Private Car or van - according to package)
Local taxes and fees.
All food and non-alcoholic drinks (according to package)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: KL 1117 LRT Bangsar, Jalan Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Food Experience by Car:-
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Food Experience on Foot:-
The meeting point is at Bangsar Station(LRT) train station entrance in front of the newsagent "myNEWS.com" (on your right just after you exit the station's turnstiles)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress standard: We encourage bringing a cap, a pack of tissue paper, and a water bottle.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Foodie Heaven 3 Hour Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Foodie Heaven 3 Hour Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Foodie Heaven 3 Hour Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Foodie Heaven 3 Hour Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurRail Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaRail Tours - MelakaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaRail Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Aquaria KLCC Central Market (Pasar Seni)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreTaman Negara National ParkPetaling Street MarketKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketTempler Park Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkPutrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Chan See Shu Yuen Templei-CityIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)