Are you interested in?
1368 Tours & Activities
Kuala Lumpur Railway Station Tours
271 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
See the best of Kuala Lumpur on this morning or afternoon city highlights tour that showcases top landmarks, attractions, and sites. See where Old World meets New World as you follow your guide to the King's Palace and Merdeka Square. Make stops at the National Museum, National Mosque, and other key destinations. This tour includes round-trip hotel transportation and guarantees a good time!
- Learn about Malaysia's history and culture from your friendly guide
- Visit the National Monument, the National Mosque, and the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure
- Includes coach pickup and drop-off at city hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected city hotels in Kuala Lumpur)
English speaking guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from city hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Worth the trip for getting your bearings to spend longer at chosen places later." See review
- "This trip is highly recommended for first timers to Kuala Lumpur." See review
- "I recommend going on your first day here as the tour guides are extremely knowledgeable and even give you recommendations for places and things to do that aren't included in the tour." See review
Product code: 3705KUL10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
i-CitySultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketIllusion 3D Art MuseumNational MuseumMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanAlive 3D Art GalleryBukit BintangSunway LagoonIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaAquaria KLCC Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Thean Hou TempleCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Templer Park Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)