5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience old and new Kuala Lumpur on this half-day guided excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit sites like the elegant Istana Negara—the king’s palace—the gleaming Petronas Twin Towers, and the huge national mosque. Then, explore the cavernous Batu Caves, with their Hindu shrines and a towering statue of Lord Murugan.
- Explore Kuala Lumpur landmarks and religious culture on a guided tour
- Marvel at the beautiful Batu Caves and its important Hindu shrines
- Stop by must-see sites like the Petronas Twin Towers and Istana Negara
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For pick up point out of Kuala Lumpur City Center will be additional cost according to distance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SK TRAVEL CAR HIRE M SDN BHD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Batu Cave Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Batu Cave Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Batu Cave Visit?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Batu Cave Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 58570P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
National MuseumAquaria KLCC Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreBukit BintangTaman Negara National ParkChan See Shu Yuen TempleKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur City GalleryJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Cape Rachado LighthousePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Templer Park Kuala Lumpur Railway StationIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)