Are you interested in?
Batu Caves Tours
210 Tours & Activities
770 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take the stress out of navigating your way around the crowded city on this convenient day tour. You’ll visit some of Kuala Lumpur’s main attractions, such as Chinatown, the National Mosque, the Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, and many more. After a delicious Malaysian lunch, head out of the city to visit handicraft factories and the impressive Batu Caves and temple, with the tall golden Shiva statue guarding the entrance.
- This tour combines the best of Kuala Lumpur’s city and country attractions
- Avoid reading public transit timetables or hailing taxis with a bus tour
- Hotel transfers for central KL hotels included, as well as a set lunch
- Receive an admission ticket to the National Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 1 KM from KLCC)
English Speaking Tourist Guide
Admission tickets (unless specified in the itinerary)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- NOTE - Not running for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (1Day before, During and 1 Day After festive).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour with Local Host : Kuala Lumpur City, Batu Caves & Countryside?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour with Local Host : Kuala Lumpur City, Batu Caves & Countryside?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour with Local Host : Kuala Lumpur City, Batu Caves & Countryside?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour with Local Host : Kuala Lumpur City, Batu Caves & Countryside?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P125
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sri Mahamariamman TempleSunway LagoonKuala Lumpur City GalleryBukit BintangAquaria KLCC Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPutrajaya Bridge Chan See Shu Yuen TemplePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Petrosains the Discovery CentrePutrajayaJalan Masjid India Night MarketSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Alive 3D Art GalleryRoyal Selangor Visitor Centre