Are you interested in?
1427 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
303 Tours & Activities
Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India) Tours
121 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Exploring a night market is a classic Kuala Lumpur experience, but diving into the maze of stalls and stands can be overwhelming if you don't speak Malay. Visit a night market with a guide for tips on what to eat, drink, and shop for as you mingle with the crowd, then get a distinctive twist on Malay flavors at a Mamak restaurant that’s another great spot to rub shoulders with locals.
- See Kuala Lumpur city lights in the cooler, evening hours
- Kuala Lumpur night markets are a favorite foodie stop
- Try Tamil-derived ‘Mamak’ cuisine
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kuala Lumpur hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
English Speaking Driver (the Driver is also the Local Host)
Food Tasting at Mamak Stall (Local Host will join to explain about the food)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shop for interesting items found at the night market
- Food Tasting at Mamak Stall (Local Host will join this session to explain about the food)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private "Lepak-Lepak" Tour : Local Night Market & Mamak Stall?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private "Lepak-Lepak" Tour : Local Night Market & Mamak Stall?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private "Lepak-Lepak" Tour : Local Night Market & Mamak Stall?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private "Lepak-Lepak" Tour : Local Night Market & Mamak Stall?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaStreet Food Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangStreet Food Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandStreet Food Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Templer Park Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkMinNaturePetrosains the Discovery CentreJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Bukit BintangPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Taman Negara National ParkCape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Railway StationIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaKuala Lumpur Convention CentreSri Mahamariamman Temple