Are you interested in?
631 Tours & Activities
Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) Tours
12 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1585 Tours & Activities
5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to FRIM research institute
English-speaking driver and nature guide at FRIM only
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (free pick up within 0.5km of KLCC Area)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note: The itinerary may change due to unforeseen traffic and weather conditions
- Since this is a walking tour, it is not recommended for PWDs to participate in this activity
- This tour will push through despite rainy weather. Please bring a poncho or an umbrella just in case
- Please wear long pants and bring shawls/scarfs for the temples
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Nature & Countryside Tour (FRIM)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Nature & Countryside Tour (FRIM)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Nature & Countryside Tour (FRIM)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Nature & Countryside Tour (FRIM)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sunway LagoonKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Cape Rachado LighthousePetrosains the Discovery CentrePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DPetaling Street MarketCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)PutrajayaAlive 3D Art GalleryRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreNational MuseumKuala Lumpur ChinatownTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)MinNature