8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Seafood Dinner / Vegetarian food served upon request (Halal food is served)
They serve chinese tea in the restaurant.
Private Tour ~ car / van with driver.
Soft drinks, juice, beer & wine is at own expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour pick up and drop off based in Kuala Lumpur/Petaling Jaya/Damansara area ONLY.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We provide car baby seat upon request
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Dress Code for Batu Caves
- As Batu Caves is a holy place for Hindu faith, visitors must abide to the following rules:
- Wear cloths that is not over expose your body, i.e. especially ladies
- T-shirt or shirt with sleeves is allowable
- Do not wear Short Pants or Hot Pants
- Do not wear Short Skirts or Mini Skirts (above knee level)
- Long Pants are allowable
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY kuala Lumpur Travel Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Batu Caves needs less than 30 mins not an hour that was given, I wouldn't get in the Hot Springs personally no matter how much sulphur is in there so you can leave your swimming gear at the hotel." See review
Product code: 116589P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - PenangWalking Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Templer Park PutrajayaJalan Masjid India Night MarketKuala Lumpur Railway StationIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Putrajaya Bridge Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)MinNatureKuala Lumpur ChinatownKuala Lumpur City GalleryJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Bukit BintangKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreAlive 3D Art GalleryBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkSunway LagoonKuala Lumpur Convention Centre