Are you interested in?
Fun & Games
12 Tours & Activities
Laser Battle Tours
5 Tours & Activities
493 Tours & Activities
15 hours to 2 days 12 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the daytime heat and indulge in some family fun with a laser battle experience in Kuala Lumpur. This high-octane activity, which is ideal for travelers of all ages, comes in more than 50 player modes and promises an active and enjoyable afternoon. Booking your laser battle in advance means you’ll be able to choose from a range of start times to suit your schedule.
- Take a break from the heat and enjoy a laser battle experience
- A family-friendly activity that's suitable for travelers of all ages
- Challenge your companions during 50 different player modes
- Choose from several start times to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Laser Battle experience
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLaser Battle Kuala Lumpur, Central Zone, Level 7 Berjaya Times Square, No.1, Jalan Imbi, Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11am - 10pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Once you receive the booking confirmation voucher, it will be suggested for you to contact Laser Battle KL to confirm the time-slot that you would like to play the game at
- Dress code is comfortable Attire
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roda Awana Sdn Bhd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Laser Battle Experience in Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Laser Battle Experience in Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Laser Battle Experience in Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Laser Battle Experience in Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 59109P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFun & Games - Petaling JayaFun & Games - PenangFun & Games - Sentosa IslandCategory
Petrosains the Discovery CentreKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Cape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Convention CentreSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketPutrajaya Bridge Templer Park Sunway LagoonCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)MinNaturePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DNational MuseumIllusion 3D Art MuseumAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Railway StationMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Taman Negara National ParkThean Hou Temple