8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
any entrance fees
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Customers are encouraged to bring along camera for photo shoots.
- The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malacca History Tour (with transfers) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malacca History Tour (with transfers) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malacca History Tour (with transfers) ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malacca History Tour (with transfers) ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Templer Park Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)i-CityPutrajaya Bridge Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Thean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Petrosains the Discovery CentreBukit BintangIllusion 3D Art Museum