Private Tour in Malacca
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees as mentioned in the description
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from their hotels or airbnb's. Please provide the name of the hotel where you are staying at the time of purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour in Malacca ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Malacca ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour in Malacca ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour in Malacca ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 133205P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaPhotography Tours - MelakaFull-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataPhotography Tours - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Bukit BintangPetrosains the Discovery CentreSri Mahamariamman TempleRumah Penghulu Abu SemanForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Cameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Templer Park MinNatureKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Thean Hou TempleIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Taman Negara National ParkJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Chan See Shu Yuen TemplePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)