Are you interested in?
431 Tours & Activities
Kuala Lumpur Chinatown Tours
87 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1585 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See the illuminated sights of Kuala Lumpur at night on this 3-hour sightseeing tour that showcases Malaysia’s rich cultural heritage. Experience the cosmopolitan city with a knowledgable guide, including a walk past fruit vendors and hawker stalls at the Chinatown (Petaling Street) night market. See ancient Hindu traditions on a visit to Sri Mahamariamman Temple and finish with a cultural show while you feast on a dinner buffet at a Malay restaurant.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from city center
For pickup and drop-off transfer from outside city center hotels a surcharge of RM60.00 will apply (please pay to driver and collect receipt)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Shorts , sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed
- Coach Tour
- Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas Twin Towers For more information of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers please click the following link http://www.google.com/maps/search/kuala+lumpur+hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaysian Cultural Night in Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Product code: 11036P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
MinNatureSunway LagoonJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Cape Rachado Lighthousei-CityPetrosains the Discovery CentrePutrajayaKuala Lumpur City GalleryJalan Masjid India Night MarketBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkCameron HighlandsThean Hou TempleAlive 3D Art GallerySri Mahamariamman TempleCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Taman Negara National ParkAquaria KLCC