8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Ferry Cruise to Orang Utan Island
In-house tour guide (at the center)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from Kuala Lumpur City Hotels (within 3km from KLCC)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent are recommended
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orang Utan Island Perak Day Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Orang Utan Island Perak Day Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orang Utan Island Perak Day Tour (Private)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orang Utan Island Perak Day Tour (Private)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Orang Utan Island Perak Day Tour (Private)
7 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
National Museum Tours & TicketsMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia) Tours & TicketsPutrajaya Bridge Tours & TicketsTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur City Gallery Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India) Tours & TicketsPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens) Tours & TicketsKing's Palace (Istana Negara) Tours & TicketsTaman Negara National Park Tours & TicketsSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad) Tours & TicketsPutrajaya Tours & TicketsIslamic Arts Museum Malaysia Tours & TicketsKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara) Tours & TicketsCameron Highlands Tours & TicketsRumah Penghulu Abu Seman Tours & Ticketsi-City Tours & TicketsSri Mahamariamman Temple Tours & TicketsSunway Lagoon Tours & Tickets