Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Don’t miss out on seeing Malaysia’s remarkable native orangutans, with this private tour. Escape the city for a day and visit Orang Utan Island in Bukit Merha: a site dedicated to protecting this endangered species. See these playful orangutans at home in the forest and discover native wildlife and scenery. The journey doesn’t end here, as this tour includes a visit to Perak Tong Cave Temple. See the picturesque and atmospheric temple: nestled among limestone caves, with hidden grottoes, colorful murals, and a giant golden Buddha statue.
- Take a day to explore the area on this full-day experience
- This is a private tour for just you and your group
- No need to arrange transport: pick up and drop off from your central Kuala Lumpur hotel
- Superb for families, with discounts for children, no charge for infants and infant seats available
Entrance fees (Orang Utan Island)
Hotel pick up & drop off
Perak Tong Cave Temple Visit
Round-trip ferry ticket (to/from Orang Utan Island)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks
Any Donation to Temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up Zone: Hotel Located at 3 KM From KLCC (City Center Hotels).
Meeting Point: Pusat Pelancongan Malaysia (MATIC),139 Jalan Ampang,,50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team.
How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):-
300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC)
By Grab or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent are recommended
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orang Utan Island and Perak Tong Cave Temple Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaZoo Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaNature and Wildlife - MelakaZoo Tickets & Passes - MelakaAttractions & Museums - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataNature and Wildlife - Tanah RataZoo Tickets & Passes - Tanah RataAttractions & Museums - Tanah RataCategory
Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkMinNatureKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Chan See Shu Yuen TempleAquaria KLCC Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Petrosains the Discovery CentrePort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Taman Negara National ParkKuala Lumpur City GalleryJalan Masjid India Night MarketRumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D