8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pick up & drop off ( 0.5 km in city centre )
Transport by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
Entrance Fee: Marina Putrajaya
Food and Drinks Unless Specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Botanical Garden (Taman Botani): Opening Hours: 6.00am to 7.00pm
- Prime Minister’s Office (Perdana Putra) opening hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Marina Putrajaya Opening Hours: 7.30pm - 9.45pm
- Taman Wawasan opening hours: 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Taman Wetlands opening hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Putra Mosque opening hours: Saturday to Thursday 9am to 12.30pm, 2pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm, Friday 3pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Planned City : Putrajaya Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Planned City : Putrajaya Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Planned City : Putrajaya Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Planned City : Putrajaya Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P150
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
National MuseumPetaling Street MarketIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaSunway LagoonCape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur ChinatownIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur City GalleryCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Lumpur Convention Centrei-City