14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Malaysian city of Ipoh on this private day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Roughly 120 miles (200 km) north of KL, Ipoh is known for its British colonial architecture, as well as its street food. You'll see limestone caves and heritage structures like the Ipoh Old Railway Station and Kellie's Castle, plus enjoy lunch in Old Town.
- Day trip to Ipoh from Kuala Lumpur by private vehicle
- Visit multiple caves such as Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen Gardens
- Head to the Ipoh Old Town for lunch
- See British colonial and other historical sights such as the Clock Tower and old railway station
- Enjoy the services and convenience of a private driver
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast, lunch, and food tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
English speaking driver / guide.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name with address to arrange you pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ipoh Private Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ipoh Private Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ipoh Private Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch
6 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Convention Centre Tours & TicketsRumah Penghulu Abu Seman Tours & TicketsRoyal Selangor Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India) Tours & TicketsPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens) Tours & TicketsPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Tours & TicketsCameron Highlands Tours & TicketsForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) Tours & TicketsCape Rachado Lighthouse Tours & TicketsSunway Lagoon Tours & TicketsIllusion 3D Art Museum Tours & TicketsIslamic Arts Museum Malaysia Tours & TicketsKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre) Tours & TicketsPutrajaya Bridge Tours & TicketsTempler Park Tours & TicketsAlive 3D Art Gallery Tours & TicketsPetrosains the Discovery Centre Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur City Gallery Tours & Tickets