Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1040 Tours & Activities
Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara) Tours
326 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1520 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Don’t let limited time in Kuala Lumpur stop you making the most of Malaysia’s capital city. Gain a comprehensive overview of KL on a full-day city tour, which includes a visit to the Batu Caves. Visit iconic structures such as the Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower; admire religious temples such as the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and Thean Hou Temple; and ascend 272 stairs to the golden Hindu shrine at the Batu Caves. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included and a choice of morning or afternoon departure times are available.
- Full-day Kuala Lumpur sightseeing tour including the Batu Caves
- Gain a comprehensive overview of Malaysia's capital city
- Marvel at skyscrapers such as Petronas Twin Towers and the KL Tower
- Tick off the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and Thean Hou Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included and a choice of morning or afternoon departure times are available
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya area only)
Entrance fees (any)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YTS Holidays Co. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kuala Lumpur City on a Budget Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kuala Lumpur City on a Budget Day Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 42771P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaLayover Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangLayover Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandLayover Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Taman Negara National ParkPetrosains the Discovery CentreTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Petaling Street MarketAquaria KLCC MinNatureKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreRumah Penghulu Abu SemanAlive 3D Art GalleryThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Cameron HighlandsCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)