8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
This full-day tour of Malacca covers significant lanmarks in the UNESCO-listed colonial town situated on the Straits of Malacca. With commentary by your own personal guide, you’ll learn about its diverse cultural heritage. See Christ Church, the red clock tower and the Queen Victoria Fountain at Dutch Square; visit the notable Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, founded in 1645; and view St Paul’s Church, Kampung Kling Mosque and Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi Temple. After lunch, stroll past antique shops before return hotel transport to Kuala Lumpur.
- Full-day private and joint tour of Malacca, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit historic landmarks such as Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, St Paul’s Church and Kampung Kling Mosque
- View the oldest Hindu temple in Malaysia
- Enjoy lunch with traditional Peranakan dishes
- Hear personalized commentary from the driver-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle from Kuala Lumpur
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide cum driver.
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
For private tours only: entrance to the Stadhuys complex is included
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Supplements for separate, professional English-speaking guide
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis with an English-speaking guide-cum – driver (no separate guide on this tour).
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The mentioned excursion durations are approximations; we are unable to exactly predict the total duration from pick-up to drop-off based on unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions and the routing the driver has to take to get all customers on the vehicle. We ask for your kind understanding that these are average times.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- There is no headcount limit for the tour. The system only allow a maximum 15 people per booking. In case you need to make a booking for more than 15 people, we suggest you to place 2 bookings with 15 people each.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Stroll Through Historical Malacca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Stroll Through Historical Malacca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Stroll Through Historical Malacca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Stroll Through Historical Malacca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during A Stroll Through Historical Malacca?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by A Stroll Through Historical Malacca.
See all safety measures taken by A Stroll Through Historical Malacca.
Product code: 8084P56
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaWalking Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangWalking Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
PutrajayaCape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur ChinatownTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)i-CityIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPetrosains the Discovery CentreSunway LagoonTempler Park Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreKing's Palace (Istana Negara)MinNaturePutrajaya Bridge Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)