To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Transport by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
Hotel pick up & drop off ( 0.5 km in city centre )
Entrance Fee: Marina Putrajaya
Food and Drinks Unless Specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Putra Mosque opening hours: Saturday to Thursday 9am to 12.30pm, 2pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm, Friday 3pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm
- Marina Putrajaya Opening Hours: 7.30pm - 9.45pm
- Botanical Garden (Taman Botani): Opening Hours: 6.00am to 7.00pm
- Taman Wetlands opening hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Taman Wawasan opening hours: 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Prime Minister’s Office (Perdana Putra) opening hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Putrajaya City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Putrajaya City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Putrajaya City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Putrajaya City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaFull-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkPetrosains the Discovery CentreRumah Penghulu Abu SemanKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)i-CityKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaCameron HighlandsTempler Park Chan See Shu Yuen TempleAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Putrajaya Bridge National MuseumForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)