Are you interested in?
123 Tours & Activities
768 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1514 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
If you’re trying to get the most out of a tight schedule, this day trip from Kuala Lumpur is a great way to experience the sights and sounds of Putrajaya, the seat of the Malaysian government. Instead of making your own way south and losing time looking for places to see, get picked up from your hotel and driven direct to several of Putrajaya’s beautiful Islamic-inspired landmarks, including the Putra Mosque, the Prime Minister’s Office and the Palace of Justice.
- Visit Putrajaya’s impressive bridges, spanning the city’s central man-made lake
- Learn about Malaysian history at the Millennium Monument on the lakefront
- Lunch is provided so you don’t get hungry traveling around the city
- Don’t get overwhelmed by the heat in your air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off (city center 1km radius)
Food and Drinks Unless Specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Putra Mosque opening hours: Saturday to Thursday 9am to 12.30pm, 2pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm, Friday 3pm to 4pm & 5.30pm to 6pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Putrajaya City & Bridges Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Putrajaya City & Bridges Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Putrajaya City & Bridges Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Putrajaya City & Bridges Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P401
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Alive 3D Art GalleryTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Petaling Street MarketThean Hou TempleCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Taman Negara National ParkPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur City GalleryPetrosains the Discovery CentreRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreSunway LagoonKuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Lumpur ChinatownPutrajaya