Departure & Return
Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team. How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):- 300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) By Garb or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please refrain from being late during pick up to avoid the heavy traffic jam, in which case the operator will not be held responsible.
- The Cameron Highlands are a must-visit for nature lovers and those looking to escape the city.
- Farms and tea plantations have varying admission charges.
- Wear comfortable shoes as lots of walking is involved in a trip to the highlands.
- Take a jacket and a raincoat as temperatures are much cooler than in the rest of Malaysia and rain is common.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff