8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cruise across the South China Sea from the Bako fishing village to Bako National Park on a 8-hour nature tour. Your professional guide points out the wildlife, including macaques and proboscis monkeys, during a jungle walk. Admire the picturesque rock formations during a boat ride to a beautiful beach where you’ll have time for a swim. Lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Kuching are included on this small-group tour, limited to seven people.
- Bako National Park day trip from Kuching
- Observe silvered leaf monkeys, proboscis monkeys and long-tailed macaques
- Hike through the jungle and ride a boat to a swimming beach
- Receive lunch and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by minivan
- Small-group tour limited to seven passengers ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Home to 7 distinct ecosystems , beach vegetation , clift vegetation , mangrove , peat swamp forests , mixed dipterocarp forest and grasslands.
- Customer contact number required
- Coach Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bako National Park from Kuching City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Bako National Park from Kuching City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakWater Tours - SarawakEco Tours - SarawakFull-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandWater Tours - Sentosa IslandEco Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluWater Tours - Kota KinabaluEco Tours - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory
Fort Margherita Tours & TicketsAstana Tours & TicketsKuching Waterfront (Esplanade) Tours & TicketsTalang Satang National Park Tours & TicketsSibu Tours & TicketsSarawak Museum Tours & TicketsTua Pek Kong Chinese Temple Tours & TicketsAnnah Rais Tours & TicketsSquare Tower Tours & TicketsSatok Market Tours & TicketsKuching Mosque (Old State Mosque) Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Museum Tours & TicketsKuching Old Court House Tours & Tickets