Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
28 Tours & Activities
Semenggoh Nature Reserve Tours
10 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit Semenggoh Orangutan Centre, a wildlife centre dedicated to rehabilitating orangutans, on a half-day tour from Kuching. Alongside your guide, you’ll embark on a short hike through the rain forest in order to watch the semi-wild orangutans at feeding time. Learn about the 20 orangutans who live in the surrounding forest, many whom arrived injured or orphaned, and admire the surrounding fauna. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Half-day tour of Semenggoh Orangutan Centre from Kuching
- Observe rehabilitated orangutans in the Malaysian rain forest
- Watch adolescent and adult orangutans during feeding time in the forest
- Learn about the 20 orangutans who live in the surrounding forest, many whom arrived injured or orphaned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- A minimum of 2 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking allowed
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semenggoh Orangutan Centre from Kuching?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Product code: 11036P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory