Are you interested in?
115 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
194 Tours & Activities
60 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover two of the Yunnan Province’s most spectacular natural attractions on this full-day, private tour. Meet your guide directly at your centrally located Kunming hotel, and set off in a private vehicle. Your first destination is the UNESCO-listed Stone Forest: a striking landmark that features unique limestone rock formations. After a traditional, local lunch, continue to the Jiuxiang Scenic Region: home to one of China’s most extensive cake systems. Explore the caverns by boat before returning to Kunming.
- Discover the Stone Forest and Jiuxiang Scenic Region, all in one day
- A private tour makes for a stress-free, personal way to sightsee
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch as part of your excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation with skilled driver and licenced air-conditioned vehicle
English / Chinese-speaking tour guide service
2 bottles of local drinking water per person
Chinese lunch including one soft drink per person
24/7 English-speaking customer services
Supplements for meals and accommodation for driver
Tips for driver and guide (highly appreciated)
Personal Travel Insurance
Chinese visa fee (China requires visa for most travelers)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within the second ring road of Kunming. Your tour guide will hold a flag printed “Wonders Of Yunnan”. Tour ends at the visitors’ hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTE: to register your tour legally with the local authorities, we need your passport information as mentioned below. We will contact you by message via TripAdvisor. Until we received your reply with your passport information, we will NOT start arranging your tour. We are not responsible if we cannot arrange a tour guide, private transportation or hotel due to the customer’s own late reply or lack thereof (for example during national holidays or high season). Thank you for your understanding.
- At time of booking full name as mentioned in passport, passport number, birthday, expiry date, gender and country are required for all participants.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The daily working time for driver and tour guide during this tour is maximum 10 hours per day. Overtime working hours will be charged extra.
- Tipping drivers and tour guides is custom in China. We recommend giving 2 – 3 USD per person per day to the driver and 4 – 5 USD per person per day to your tour guide.
- Please only bring one small and handy day pack / hand luggage per person. Larger suitcases or backpacks cannot be taken on this day trip.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonders Of Yunnan Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 45526P93
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGolf Tours & Tee TimesNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKunmingBus Tours - Southwest ChinaGolf Tours & Tee Times - Southwest ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southwest ChinaWalking Tours - Southwest ChinaFull-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChangshaGolf Tours & Tee Times - ChangshaNature and Wildlife - ChangshaWalking Tours - ChangshaFull-day Tours - ChangshaBus Tours - DaliGolf Tours & Tee Times - DaliNature and Wildlife - DaliWalking Tours - DaliFull-day Tours - DaliCategory