3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Hike through Langkawi’s tropical rainforest on a guided nature walk that explores the jungle’s diverse plants and animals. Trekking alongside a guide who is well-versed in local nature means you’ll see more animals, hear more bird calls, and learn more about the species that you encounter on the hike, from soaring trees to colorful butterflies.
- Group size is limited to 15 people for personalized service
- Choose between morning and evening departure times
- Stay hydrated with provided bottled water
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at selected Langkawi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
A joint half day tour with a professional English-speaking nature guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Two small bottles of drinking water during the trip
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along the most popular Langkawi regions i.e. Kuah Town, Cenang, Tengah and Kok. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons & St. Regis and from/to Langkawi International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- As we trek through pristine parts of the rainforest, we are obliged to inform you in advance that there are no sanitary facilities en route to your final destination available.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- During the morning trek, guests will experience the jungle for a period of 3 hours: when opting for the late afternoon / early evening option, the final hour is a gentle evening walk.
- It is recommended to wear long trousers and good, closed walking shoes, and bring insect repellent and a small back pack with you.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Families with children under this age may be denied participating based on the terms and conditions of this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle.
See all safety measures taken by Trekking Through Langkawi’s Jungle.
Product code: 8084P726
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLangkawiHiking - KedahHiking - Ko LipeHiking - Hat YaiCategory
Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Tanjung RhuLangkawi Sky BridgeRice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Underwater World LangkawiSeven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Galeria PerdanaLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)