3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Situated in Malaysia’s only UNESCO Global Geopark, the flooded mangrove forest on the Kubang Badak Rive sustains local wildlife and people. On this guided kayaking adventure, see the highlights of the flooded forest without the risk of getting lost. Your kayaks are included, as are return hotel transfers and lunch, so there’s nothing to organise - all you need to do is paddle!
- Enjoy an ecology lesson: your guide explains how the intertwining mangrove roots create an entire marine ecosystem
- Recharge with a local lunch in a small fishing village
- The flooded forest and rocky limestone outcrops provide an excellent photo opportunity
- Find relief from the hot afternoon sun in a cool, secluded swimming hole
Saved to wishlist!
Return Transfer (Only for Pantai Cenang & Kuah Town)
Kayaks & Equipment
Simple Local Lunch
Any Items Not Mentioned
Surcharge of USD 10 per pax for hotels at Tanjung Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Langkawi/Datai
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
2: Pantai Cenang, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuah Town Centre, Cenang Beach, Kok Beach & Tengah Beach Area (1km radius).
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeings
- It is recommended to bring or wear a hat, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, sun protection, towel, sandals or sports shoes, towel, a change of clothes and your camera at your own risk
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travellers if no-show during stipulated time
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Langkawi Adventure Tour : Kubang Badak Mangrove Kayaking?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Langkawi Adventure Tour : Kubang Badak Mangrove Kayaking?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Langkawi Adventure Tour : Kubang Badak Mangrove Kayaking?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Langkawi Adventure Tour : Kubang Badak Mangrove Kayaking?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P76
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLangkawi4WD Tours - KedahBus Tours - KedahSporting Events - KedahNature and Wildlife - KedahExtreme - KedahWater Tours - KedahKayaking - KedahHalf-day Tours - Kedah4WD Tours - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeSporting Events - Ko LipeNature and Wildlife - Ko LipeExtreme - Ko LipeWater Tours - Ko LipeKayaking - Ko LipeHalf-day Tours - Ko Lipe4WD Tours - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiSporting Events - Hat YaiNature and Wildlife - Hat YaiExtreme - Hat YaiWater Tours - Hat YaiKayaking - Hat YaiHalf-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)Tanjung RhuLangkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)Underwater World LangkawiGaleria PerdanaCrocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)Langkawi Sky BridgeLangkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)