3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tips, Porters, Bottled Waters, Ponies, Insurance, Medical Emergency
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Our driver will receive you on your arrival in Leh Airport
Oriental Villa Leh , Shanti Stupa Road, Leh 194101 India Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport , Leh 194104
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport , Leh 194104
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ladakh Backpackers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ladakh Sham Valley Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ladakh Sham Valley Trek?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Ladakh Sham Valley Trek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ladakh Sham Valley Trek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ladakh Sham Valley Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLehBus Tours - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirCategory