- One night’s accommodation and breakfast at a 3-star hotel are included
- Entrance fees are included
- Travel safely with a first-aid kit and oxygen canister for the altitude
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Clients' Hotel in Lhasa downtown
See off point: Clients' Hotel in Lhasa downtown
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Notice: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa need be arranged by tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Travelers who got a Tibet Travel Permit from another travel agency cannot book this day tour
- Travelers are required to book multiple day tours from the same suppliers if their plan includes multiple destinations in Tibet
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Supplier may use transport by train in substitution for the vehicle
- Please arrange Lhasa arrival one day before your travel date and Lhasa departure one day after your travel date, because foreign travelers can not visit Tibet alone.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Gyantse and Shigatse Tour from Lhasa.