- Experience Tibet’s unmissable highlights in four fun-filled days
- All permits, entrance fees, accommodation, and transport are included
- Learn from an English-speaking local guide
- Travel safely in high altitude with oxygen cylinders and a first-aid kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When clients arrive at Lhasa airport or train station, our tour guide will pick them up at the appointed location by holding Pickup Board.
When tour starts, we will pick up from clients' Lhasa hotels.
- Lhasa Airport, Lhasa China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is better to arrange Lhasa tour to adjust high altitude if you have more time. Please arrange Lhasa arrival one day before your travel date and Lhasa departure one day after your travel date, because foreign travelers can not visit Tibet alone.
- Travelers are required to apply for a Tibet permit with the local tour operator at least 20 days in advance before the travel date, please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed. Additional fees are required per applicant.
- Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China tourist visa (L visa) at least 20 days in advance before the travel date.
- If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Tibet Tour With Everest Base Camp from Lhasa.