Departure & Return
Please advise your arrival flight information at time of booking, and your friendly guide will meet you at Lhasa Airport arrival hall.
Please advise your arrival train information at time of booking, and your friendly guide will meet you at Lhasa Railway Station arrival hall.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- With its much higher elevation, some visitors may experience symptoms of altitude sickness. We recommend taking everything slowly, getting plenty of rest the first day and staying very well hydrated by drinking plenty of water to minimize the effects of the high altitude. Usually you will fine by the second day, but if you do experience severe and/ or worsening symptoms, please contact your tour guide or a member of our staff immediately.
- The tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- If you enter by plane from mainland China, the Tibet permit will be delivered to you before you board the flight in mainland city.
- If you enter by train from mainland china, You will only need a printed copy of the Tibet permit, which you will receive from the local operator via email
- If you enter Tibet from Nepal, you have to get your GROUP VISA in the Chinese embassy of Kathmandu, whether you have already Chinese visa or not.Group Visa is an A4 size sheet of paper, with all members of the tour and their passport number, date of birth and profession listed. The dates of entry and exit are precisely mentioned. To apply the Group visa, you will need an invitation letter from Tibet Tourism Bureau. After confirming the tour, you need to send us the copy of your passport and then we can apply the invitation letter with your passport copy. After getting the invitation letter, we will send it to our local stuff at Kathmandu. Then you will meet our local stuff at Kathmandu after your arrival in Kathmandu. Please do remember, you'll need at least 3 working days to apply your Group Visa.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Odyssey Tours Travel Co Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.