6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Lhasa and Lake Namtso during a 6-day tour that goes to key UNESCO World Heritage sites and natural attractions in Tibet. Take in Lhasa highlights over three days including Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery, and Barkhor Street. Then take an overnight tour to Lake Namtso where you can soak in the spectacular scenery before returning for your final night in Lhasa.
- Hear live commentary about Tibetan culture from your guide
- Includes five nights of accommodation
- Four breakfasts and one dinner provided
- Includes all transportation from and around Lhasa
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
Lodgings: 4 Nights, twin room en suite in 3★/4★, 1 Night, dorm bed at guesthouse or nomad tent;
Meal: 4 Breakfasts and 1 Welcome Dinner;
Travel-licensed vehicle fee;
Free Lhasa Railway Station transfer at all time on first and last day;
Guide: experienced local English-speaking tour guide;
Permit: Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB)
Travel Agency Liability insurance;
Oxygen tank for emergency use;
One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
Landing and facility fees
Flight or Train fee;
Lunch and Dinner, unless specified;
Gratuities to guide and driver according to your budget and level of satisfaction.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers from the airport or train station
- Lhasa Gonggar Airport, 7VVX+CF4, Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers need to provide the copy of passports and China visa in advance;
- Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB) often takes about 12-working-day to apply. If you couldn’t provide the required docs and information on time, an extra fee for USD 50~80/permit will be charged.
- If you're flying into Tibet from mainland China: You need the original copy of the Tibet travel permit, so we will send it to your hotel in China.
- If you're taking a train to Tibet from mainland China: You will need a printed copy of the Tibet permit to enter Tibet, so we will send it by email.
- If you fly into Tibet from Kathmandu, Nepal: You will not need to have a Chinese visa, but a Tibet Group Visa which applies for the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. When you send the copy of your passport to us, we will help you to get the Tibet Group Visa.
- Single Supplement: Our quote is based on twin rooms. If you are a single traveler, you will pay a single supplement at the time of booking. If you like, we will try best to match you with another traveler to share the twin rooms, then the single supplement will be refunded.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Tibet Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Days Lhasa and Lake Namtso Group Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLhasa4WD Tours - TibetSporting Events - TibetBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetExtreme - TibetHistorical Tours - Tibet4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - ParoSporting Events - ParoBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoExtreme - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory