Departure & Return
Tourists will be picked up from Lhasa airport or Lhasa railway station on Day 1. Airport pickup time from airport: 10:00, 13:30, 17:00 On Day 2 to Day 7, tourists will be picked up from hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Book at least 20 days in advance so tour operator may attain your Tibet Permit. Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China. Please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas at least 20 days prior to travel date.
- Please Note: Customers' airport pick-up and drop-off in Lhasa needs to be arranged by the tour supplier. If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance. Customers need to apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need to ask for an invitation letter from the tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need to apply for their China L Visa from the China Embassy in their country.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required during the travelling period.
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tibet Vista
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.