8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go on an epic adventure in Tibet with this 8-day tour that stops at some of the most popular monasteries, including Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Pelkor Chode Monastery, Rongphu Monastery, and Tashilunpo Monastery. Along the journey, see Potala Palace, Barkhor Street, Jokhang Temple, Karo-La Glacier, and Yamdrok Lake. Plus end your tour by visiting the Everest Base Camp at the majestic Mt. Everest.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All entrance fees included
- Free airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tibet Travel Permit (TTB) and Alien's Travel Permit (PSB)
Chinese visa invitation letter if required
4-night accommodation and daily breakfast at Lhasa Gang-Gyan Hotel Tibet (4 star)
1-night accommodation and breakfast at Tashichota Hotel, Shigatse (3 star)
1-night accommodation and simple breakfast at Rongphu Monastery Kent
English-speaking tour guide
Climate-controlled coach for sightseeing and transfers
Shuttle bus to and from Lhasa airport
Lunch and dinner
Airfare and train ticket
Taxi fare from/to airport if you choose not to take airport shuttle
Additional single supplement for requiring single room for yourself
Extra bed for child
Over sized and excess baggage storage surcharge
Gratuities to tour guide and driver
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Gonggar County, Shannan, Tibet, China
4/1/2020 - 5/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Adult price is based on twin/triple share of a hotel room
- Child price is based on child without extra bed
- Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 3 persons to stay overnight in one room
- Please be prepare the hotel facilities and service standard in Tibet will not be as good as major cities in Mainland China. A 4-star hotel in Tibet equals maybe the standard of a 3-star hotel in Beijing. At Rongphu Monastery Kent, hot water is only available for limited hours.
- For shuttle bus between airport and hotel, each passenger (except an infant) can check-in a maximum of 2 pieces of baggage, total dimensions per bag shall not exceed 158 cm (62") . Over sized and excess baggage are subjected to the availability of storage space on coach, and surcharge will be charged.
- If you travel from a city in China to Lhasa, all foreign travelers need a Tibet Travel Permit (TTP) in addition to a Chinese visa. TTP is inclusive in the package, the local operator in Lhasa will apply for you. China visa application is not included.
- Please first obtain a Chinese visa from a Chinese Embassy on your own and then book this package at least 20 days prior of your arrival day in Tibet. If the Chinese Embassy requests an invitation letter for Chinese Visa, your local tour operator can prepare one and send it to you.
- Your local tour operator will apply for a TTP for you (minimum 15 days lead time) and send it to one of the local offices for you to collect. Office locations include Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Guilin, Chengdu, Kunming, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Zhuhai, Changsha, Nanning and Macau. Please advice which city is convenient for you to pick up upon booking.
- To apply for the TTP, please provide traveler's name (as appears on passport), nationality, age, sex, occupation, and passport number as well as photocopies of your passport and Chinese visa.
- The following travelers can not get a TTP issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau: diplomats, journalists, professional media photographers, and government officials. These travelers need to apply directly to the Foreign Affairs Office at Lhasa City Hall: your local tour operator is unable to help.
- Highly recommend you NOT to travel from Kathmandu to Lhasa as getting TIBET GROUP VISA there is extremely inconvenient.
- If your travel date is not on our fixed depart list, please choose a random departure date we already have, state your ideal travel date and submit. The local operator in Lhasa will check the availability and come back to you with a final answer: You will be inform if it is OK to form a new group, or 100% refund will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Century Holiday Travel Group Co., Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19309P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursClimbingWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetNature and Wildlife - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetClimbing - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuClimbing - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoNature and Wildlife - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoClimbing - ParoCategory