8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This comprehensive tour will take you to many of Tibet’s top attractions. You won’t have to worry about arranging transport, as transfers and accommodation are organized for you. Save time researching places to visit, and instead enjoy your action-packed itinerary, which has been carefully planned so you don’t miss any highlights. Best parts of the tour include Drepung Monastery, and Potala Palace in Lhasa, Lake Yamdroktso, Shigatse, Gyantse, and Mt. Everest.
- Hassle-free tour with accommodation, breakfast, and a welcome meal included
- The ideal tour for first-time visitors to Tibet
- Go to Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, and Mt. Everest
- Travel comfortably, and see many dispersed Tibet sites in one tour
Saved to wishlist!
Lodgings: 7 Nights;
Meal: 6 Breakfasts & 1 Welcome Dinner;
Travel-licensed vehicle according to group size & season as itinerary needed including gas and parking fee;
Free Lhasa Railway Station transfer at all time on first & last day;
Free pickup from airport to hotel at 9:30 am，13:00 pm and 16:00 pm on the first day;
Free drop-off from hotel to airport at 6:00 am，8:30 am and 12:30 pm on the last day;
Guide: experienced local English-speaking tour guide;
Permit: Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB)
Travel Agency Liability insurance;
Express delivery fee of Permit (eg. SF. Express)
Food & lodgings for guide & driver;
Oxygen tank for emergency use;
One bottle of mineral water per person per day;
Private Lhasa Airport transfer if your flight isn’t within our free service time, USD 60/vehicle/time.
Flight or Train
Lunch & Dinner
Super-fast Express delivery of Tibet Entry Permit (eg. China Air Express)
Additional days caused by unexpected natural disasters. eg. Land Slide, Avalanche, etc.
Gratuities to guide and driver according to your budget and level of satisfaction.
Personal travel insurance
Anything not listed in INCLUSIONS
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travelers from the airport or train station.
- Lhasa Airport, Lhasa China
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Tibet Tourism Bureau Permit (TTB) usually takes about 12-working-day to apply. If you couldn’t provide the required docs & info on time, an extra abt USD 50~80/permit will be charged;
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary order and attractions in Lhasa;
- If you prefer to book your own hotels over those included in our group tour, please meet the rest of the group at their daily hotel on time. We don’t include the transfers to your own hotels;
- We need to pick up and drop off all members of the group on first & last day from Lhasa Airport/Railway, thus there may not always have guide presence but driver;
- Due to the special nature of Tibet travel, any unforeseeable and unavoidable objective circumstances, including but not limited to natural disasters, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, strikes, public health emergencies, government action, major traffic jams, delay or cancellation of flight/train, attractions temporarily closed. etc., resulting in a change of itinerary, the increased cost will be paid by travelers; if any attraction visits have to be canceled due to the same reasons above, we won't be held responsible for a refund except certain attraction entrance fee which will be solely decided by us.
- Single Supplement: our quote is based on twin rooms. For single travelers, single supplement is required at the time of booking. If later we manage to match you with another traveler to share the twin rooms, the single supplement will be refunded.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Tibet Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days Lhasa Gyantse Shigatse Mt Everest Group Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLhasa4WD Tours - TibetRail Tours - TibetSporting Events - TibetBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetExtreme - TibetWalking Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - Tibet4WD Tours - ThimphuRail Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - ParoRail Tours - ParoSporting Events - ParoBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoExtreme - ParoWalking Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory