4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover one of Tibet’s most important landmarks one this half-day tour of the Potala Palace. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Potala Palace was home to the Dalai Lama until 1959. Today, the enormous structure—which has more than 1,000 rooms—is one of Tibet’s top attractions. Meet your guide directly in your hotel lobby, and transfer via taxi to the palace. You’ll have several hours to explore before returning via taxi to your hotel.
- Get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed Potala Palace
- Round-trip transit from your hotel via taxi is included
- Enjoy an intimate way to explore the colossal landmark
- Learn all about the palace’s wealth of history as you explore
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip taxi transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half- Day Potala Palace Tour from Lhasa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half- Day Potala Palace Tour from Lhasa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half- Day Potala Palace Tour from Lhasa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half- Day Potala Palace Tour from Lhasa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5488P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - TibetHalf-day Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuHalf-day Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoHalf-day Tours - ParoCategory