4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A Glimpse of Tibet 4 Day Tour.<br/>Pickup included
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
3-night accommodation (4-star hotels or similar)
Local English speaking guide with private transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport, Tibet travel permit and Chinese visa are all required on the day of travel
- If you do not already have a Chinese visa, you must get one before the local tour operator can start the process of getting your Tibet travel permit; to obtain a Chinese visa, you will need an 'invitation letter,' which the tour operator can give you
- If you have a Chinese visa, your booking must be made at least 20 days in advance of the travel date; upon booking, contact the tour operator immediately so they can start the process of obtaining your Tibet travel permit and flights
- If you do not yet have a Chinese visa, your booking must be made at least 30 days in advance of the travel date so there is enough time for you to obtain your Chinese visa before the tour operator can start the process of getting your Tibet travel permit
- Please note: If you already have a Chinese visa but it's not an 'L' tourist visa, then you need to provide supplementary letters from your sponsored organization; please contact the local operator for more details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Adventure Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lhasa Tour: A Glimpse of Tibet?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lhasa Tour: A Glimpse of Tibet?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lhasa Tour: A Glimpse of Tibet?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lhasa Tour: A Glimpse of Tibet?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 5488P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLhasaBus Tours - TibetMulti-day Tours - TibetHistorical Tours - TibetBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoCategory