- A convenient tour that packs many sights and activities into a short time
- Travel by comfortable train and private vehicle
- Tibet travel permits and a local guide will be arranged for you
- Accommodation and meals provided as per the itinerary
Departure & Return
On Day 1, depart from Xining Railway Station. Please make sure you arrive at Xining Railway Station in advance to have enough time to pick up the train ticket and board the train.
Pick up tourists from Lhasa hotel at 06:30 am; 08:00 am; 12:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China L visas in advance
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter Tibet with a Tibet travel permit. We will help you apply for a Tibet permit (usually need at least 12 days), but be sure you have a passport which is valid for at least 6 months.
- A copy of your Tibet travel permit will be sent to you in advance. When entering into Xining Train Station, please present your Tibet travel permit, train ticket, passport, and Chinese visa to the conductor.
- Once train ticket from Xining to Lhasa is booked, it can not be canceled by tour supplier. If customers cancel the tour after train ticket has been booked, they will be charged the cost of train ticket.
- A valid passport and China L Visa used to apply for Tibet Permit are required on the travelling period
- Price is based on double occupancy. Single room supplement is subject to availability and additional charge
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Tibet Train
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.