3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A booklet recording the event
All Fees and Taxes
Souvenirs and drinks out of the lunches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel, ccommodation or at the train stations in Lille and Ypres.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 day tour Canadians in WW1 starting from Lille or Ypres?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 day tour Canadians in WW1 starting from Lille or Ypres?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 day tour Canadians in WW1 starting from Lille or Ypres?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 day tour Canadians in WW1 starting from Lille or Ypres?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 day tour Canadians in WW1 starting from Lille or Ypres
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLilleBus Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisMulti-day Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisHistorical Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisBus Tours - BrugesMulti-day Tours - BrugesHistorical Tours - BrugesBus Tours - BrusselsMulti-day Tours - BrusselsHistorical Tours - BrusselsCategory
Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille) Tours & TicketsScience Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences) Tours & TicketsBondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance) Tours & TicketsLe Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains) Tours & TicketsBirthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle) Tours & TicketsLille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille) Tours & TicketsVilla Cavrois Tours & TicketsAqualud Tours & TicketsMuseum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille) Tours & TicketsLa Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent) Tours & TicketsLa Manufacture de Roubaix Tours & Tickets