Departure & Return
I’m meeting tourists interested in the tour in front of the heritage centre on Main Street in Adare. If anyone fails to meet me there, for whatever reason at all, they can contact me directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- I can easily adapt tours to your wishes.
- The tours are also child friendly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adare Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff