2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The open pastureland of western Ireland offers the perfect conditions for breeding goats, and the locally made cheeses are widely considered among the finest in the Emerald Isle. On this morning or afternoon tour, visit a family-run goat farm near Ennistymon and learn of Ireland’s rich goat-breeding pedigree. Pair award-winning goats’ cheeses with wine, and see for yourself the benefits of fresh air and lush grass on traditional cheese-making techniques.
- Visit a traditional Irish goat farm in the western Irish countryside
- Your guide sheds light on centuries of successful goat-breeding heritage
- Sample locally made goats’ cheeses with Irish crackers and wine
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Private goat farm tour with your host Siobhan
Private cheese tasting
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Ennistimon , Ennistimon, Co. Clare, IrelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your host at the St Tola farm in Ennistymon, County Clare.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences please advise at time of booking
- Private, personalized experience
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy an Award-Winning Goat Cheese Tasting and Goat Farm Tour in Ennistymon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy an Award-Winning Goat Cheese Tasting and Goat Farm Tour in Ennistymon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoy an Award-Winning Goat Cheese Tasting and Goat Farm Tour in Ennistymon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Enjoy an Award-Winning Goat Cheese Tasting and Goat Farm Tour in Ennistymon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Enjoy an Award-Winning Goat Cheese Tasting and Goat Farm Tour in Ennistymon
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimerickFood Tours - South West IrelandWalking Tours - South West IrelandFood Tours - ShannonWalking Tours - ShannonFood Tours - GalwayWalking Tours - GalwayCategory